The signature weapon in Dr. Braverman’s anti-aging armamentarium is his unique brain health checkup, which is critical for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment for a host of conditions ranging from anxiety, depression, and obesity to Parkinson’s, insomnia, and Alzheimer’s. If your annual checkup, and those of your children and loved ones, does not include a comprehensive neurotransmitter (brain chemical) assessment, the opportunity for improving your quality of life and extending your lifespan is being missed.
Contact us to make an appointment that will give you the opportunity to live a Younger, Healthier, Thinner YOU.
A Brain Anti-Aging Pop Quiz
(Answers are below…don’t cheat!)
1. How much of body metabolism (nutrient processing/energy) is used by the brain?
2. Which hormone speeds up brain metabolism (and reduces belly fat, too)?
3. What shrinks thyroid nodules and speeds up brain metabolism?
4. How can brain speed and brain power be measured?
5. How can delays in brain speed be easily predicted?
6. By 40 years of age, what are the 3 most prominent findings on a 3T-MRI scan?
7. What slows brain cell damage and dysfunction, and can even restore brain cells?
Answers to the Brain Quiz
1. Up to 25%
2. Human growth hormone (HGH)
3. T3 and T4 prescriptions
4. A P300 brainwave test
5. The TOVA (Test of Variables of Attention) test
6. Ischemia (loss of blood flow), demylination (loss of nerve sheathing), and atrophy (brain cell loss)
7. Estrogen (for women) and testosterone (for men)
Eric R. Braverman, M.D.
Dr. Braverman is a Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brandeis University and NYU Medical School, did brain research at Harvard Medical School, and trained at an affiliate of Yale Medical School. He is acknowledged worldwide as an expert in brain-based diagnosis and treatment, and he lectures to and trains doctors in anti-aging medicine.